Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Bicycles

In Vancouver, BC last summer, M. and I biked everywhere. We especially loved biking around Stanley Park and definitely decided that (safe) biking around New York City was something that we wished existed.  While NYC seems like it is working towards becoming a cycling friendly city with bike paths and a newly launched bike share program, the city still has a long way to go in becoming a bike friendly city.
A girl can dream though...should this city ever become a place where I am not risking life and limb should I choose to bike to work, I sooooo want this bike...
And this basket...
And, only because they are legally required, this helmet...
Oh and as long as I am constructing a city biking fantasy, I'll take this picnic basket for biking breaks too...
Happy Summer Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment