Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hot Off the Press...

Since I have been reading about Neoliberal development policies all day for a paper that I am working on, I was quite content to settle into the just published Emily Giffin novel Where We Belong on my evening commute home. A purveyor of light, fluffy, candy literature, she captures the essence of that exact genre once again in her new book. I will read it, and read it quickly and I would be lying if I said I didn't love a good light and fluffy--especially in the summer.
Speaking of summer, how lovely is the soft pink light on this west side building?
Happy Reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I just started Moby-Dick because I've never read it and my Sicilian work-bro is reading it and it made me feel like a bad American to not have read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Melville. You should go read it on The Cape! You are inspiring me to re-read the classics!

    ReplyDelete