Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Decisions, Decisions...

Well, I am off for my first day of summer classes in a little while, but, in the meantime, I have been thinking a lot about decisions and decision making. Do you have trouble making decisions, or I am the only one who hems and haws over these things? I know all of the conventional advice; meditate (my mind is too talkative), take a walk in the woods (slightly difficult in New York City), talk to a friend (yeah, you get way too many options out of that option!). Sigh...It's always hard to weigh your options, especially when faced with opportunities that seem enticing. Hopefully, I will sort things out before my Friday decision deadline...Yikes!
On another note, I just finished a nice light read last night, which required very little thinking whatsoever, and that I read in one sitting thanks to the jetlag that kept me up well after midnight. If you are looking for a beach read in the romantic comedy vein I would definitely suggest Beth Kendrick's novel The Bake Off. This novel is a must for those with siblings.
Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment