Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Footnotes

Here's what I'm loving on this July Friday:
Restaurant Week 2012 begins this week in New York City. On the agenda thus far? Spice Market and The Dutch. Yum.

Whirlwind Weekend Plans: I think I may just be seeing everyone I have ever known--and their mothers--this weekend. And I can't wait!


Inspiration from the Blogosphere: I feel like every single blog I read that is set in New York City has, as of late, discussed this sunset champagne yacht cruise around Manhattan. The last time I did one of those it was in Newport for a friend's bachelorette and it was a lot of fun. I often don't think of Manhattan as being very picturesque; however, after the multiple gorgeous shots on blogs, I am sold. Can't wait to get my tickets!

Speaking of Tickets: Excited for these upcoming events!
Sleep No More (Finally going!)
Bon Iver <3


And lastly, psyched for M. and I's August adventure! Woooohooo! More on that another time :)




Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment