Monday, July 30, 2012

Don't Rain On My Parade

Happy Monday...

It is gorgeous out in New York City. I am just returning from a weekend in Connecticut that was lovely. While the weather was intermittently volatile, we were able to work around it and manage to have a perfect weekend anyways!

We began the weekend with a desolate train out of Grand Central at 5 in the morning...
My mom and sisters and I had breakfast, headed to a picturesque Connecticut vineyard, visited with my Nana, and ended the day with a late lunch at the quaint and cute Vanilla Bean Cafe.
From here, I headed to the Connecticut shoreline with M. where we enjoyed lovely water views, quality time with dogs, a stop at a local farm, and a delicious dinner here.
All in all, a perfect weekend. I hope your weekend was lovely too...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment