Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Footnotes

Here is what I am loving on this stormy Friday:

The "Swamp Water" we ordered at our work happy hour tonight. Not only did it make for some interesting pictures, but the multi colored straws provided much entertainment!
My plans for tonight! M. has planned a full night filled with dinner followed by donuts and coffee at Flex Mussels, which is one of my favorite restaurants. Can't. Wait.
The fact that I leave for San Francisco on Sunday morning for a week of professional development capstoned by a weekend with one of my favorite people! On the agenda: A trip to Napa for some good wine and some good eats, a hike in Muir Woods followed by a stop at an ultra hidden middle of the woods beer garden, a rooftop party on Saturday night with a friends of friends of friends type of thing, some shopping, a lot of eating, and some San Francisco city wandering. So excited!
My latest read: The Witches of East End by Melissa De La Cruz: 
Happy Reading and Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment