Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Footnotes

Things I am loving on this amazing (almost fall-like) day in NYC...
<3 How amazing the weather was on my walk home through Central Park today! Street musicians were out in full force as were bridal parties getting photographed which made for entertaining and lively travels home.
<3 The new Terrence Malick film: The Tree of Life
My plans to spend the day wandering around in Brooklyn tomorrow and going to see King Lear at BAM tomorrow night.  I just love Shakespeare!
Speaking of Shakespeare...I am so excited for the official season of Shakespeare in the Park to begin this June...My favorite play to date was actually not even Shakespeare, but the musical Hair; however, I am still super excited to see All's Well That Ends Well! There is nothing like outdoor theater on a perfect summer night, white wine in hand and fabulous entertainment in front of you. This year, I will try not to spill my wine everywhere. Oops!
Can't wait to stop off at this restaurant this weekend...
I am a sucker for artisanal beers from an array of "little towns" in New York!
And last, but not least...just bought tickets to Vancouver! Looking forward to exploring what sounds like an amazing city. Already dreaming of eating a lot of fresh seafood, kayaking around Vancouver Island, and exploring the famous Stanley Park...
Guess my reading this weekend will be of the guidebook variety!
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment