Saturday, May 19, 2012

Friday Footnotes (On Saturday Morning)

Yesterday was busy, busy and therefore, "Friday Footnotes" needed to be done over Saturday morning coffee! It is a gorgeous day in New York City and I am headed out for a walk in a moment, but in the meantime, here are some things that I am loving on this lovely day:

LitCrawl Brooklyn "Where Literature Hits the Streets:" Heading to Cobble Hill tonight to hear some book readings while sipping on some cocktails! There is nothing I love more than events that surround books, readings, and wine!
Paper Source: The other day while taking a different route home from work, I discovered that one of my favorite paper stores is coming to a neighborhood near my place of employment in June...Yay! That said, since that won't happen until June, I figured that this afternoon, before I head over to the LitCrawl, I will make a stop at the Brooklyn location. In love with this bicycle gift wrap! Until I have the patience to make my own, like this adorable Etsy shop craftsperson, I will stick to Paper Source's cute paper...
Speaking of bicycles, how fun is this necklace I ordered from this Etsy shop?!
San Francisco: Just booked my ticket to San Francisco for almost exactly a month from today! Yay! Time to start planning... :)
Currently Reading: Jonathan Franzen The Corrections. I'll let you know how it goes!
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So excited that you are going back out to San Fran! Hope some wine tasting up in Napa / Sonoma is included in that trip!

    ReplyDelete