Monday, September 10, 2012

Shorter Days, Chilly Nights

Yesterday, M, Frenchie and I took a walk up to our favorite park and both noticed that, despite the fact that it is still early September, the leaves are changing, the air is noticeably cooler, and each night dawn creeps a little closer to day. As a teacher, I despise fall, as it is my most hectic season, but profession aside, fall is my absolute favorite. Since I live in a city, it is hard to fulfill all of my fall fantasies, so I will merely daydream here via Pinterest...Oh, and maybe plan a fall trip... ;)

If I had a house with a porch, I would so be that neighbor who over decorates...
Apple picking and pumpkin picking are my fave...
Warm apple cider by a bonfire sounds good to me...
And of course, a great fall book to read by the fire on a cool night...
Perhaps this, which looks intriguing... 
Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment