Sunday, September 16, 2012

Friday Footnotes

I think I might need to change the name of "Friday Footnotes," since it seems like I never actually write them on Friday anymore...

Here is what I am loving on this absolutely GORGEOUS Sunday morning...

The beautiful lilies that M. got me have opened up beautifully:
Spending the day at the vineyard with my mom and sisters yesterday. Cake to commemorate my sister's birthday, chilled rose, beautiful views, and the perfect weather made for a lovely way to spend the last Saturday of summer...
This book that I finally finished and would definitely recommend! As I sat and read the remainder of it on the train yesterday, I had to keep stifling laughs.
The fact that this is a four-day-weekend. I can simply pretend today is Friday!

Looking forward to my plans for today to wander around Brooklyn Flea in this perfect weather and end the day with some outdoor dining in Brooklyn.


Hope everyone has had and is having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment