Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Footnotes

Here are some things that I am loving on this January Friday...
The Sunset: It's a beauty in NYC this evening. The most perfect mixture of pink and gold; a watercolor palette.
Mittens that you can use in the cold: The other day I was talking to my friend who lives in San Diego and complaining that my hands are always freezing in the winter when I try to talk on the phone when I am walking all over the city. Remembering this, she told me today that she is sending me these mittens that are made specifically to address this problem. I am very excited to be able to use my phone without exposing my hands to the elements!

Frames that I am ordering off Etsy (similar to below)...We just had some pictures taken around New York City and I can't wait to display them in a photo collage. I am currently digging gold frames in a motley of shapes and sizes.
Speaking of pictures...here are a few of my favorite shots from M. and I's "photo shoot" around the city...I'll spare you the gushy ones...
Yeah, yeah...I know...I love feet shots.  
The Weekend: After the debauchery of last weekend, I am looking forward to a relatively calm and relaxing weekend that includes yoga, a museum outing, the latest movie that I am dying to see (an adaptation of an enjoyed novel--The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo), a visit to the Meatball Shop, and some Soho shopping...I am in need of some wardrobe rejuvenation...

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment