Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Footnotes

After a week of rain equivalent to hurricane levels of precipitation, the skies cleared and the sun shines at last! It has been a hectic week, so this Friday I am appreciating these wonderfully peaceful somethings...

Walking Frenchie in the park... While adjusting to this new crazy schedule has been difficult for me, it has been even more difficult for my dog.  He has been depressed all week and I am convinced that it has to do with my sudden absence.  In order to make sure he knows he is loved, he will be engaging in many, many guilt-driven walks this weekend.  Oh, and peanut butter treats.
The most adorable Etsy finds ever!  When you turn on the television and hear news of all of the issues in the world, looking at these harkens back to carefree childhood days!
How cute would they look on a cupcake!?

Nights In...For some reason, tonight, I am sleepy and can't wait to have some Indian food and some wine with the boyfriend! There are some nights when cozy nights in are just so appealing...
The latest issue of Food and Wine just waiting to be read--with a side of food and wine, of course...
Apple Pie: It's that time of year again. I am heading to the farmer's market tomorrow to make sure I snag the prettiest pie.  Yum.
Happy Friday! May your weekend be peaceful and restful...

No comments:

Post a Comment