Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blog Love

One of my favorite blogs is Design*Sponge.  Not only do I adore their design advice, but I am in love with their city guides. My favorite city guides have been for Vancouver, Boston, San Diego, and Los Angeles.  While I always wish that they included more foodie finds, I am still a huge fan of their recommendations.  On Tuesday, at West Elm in New York City, Design*Sponge had a launch party for this blogs newly released design book.  The book looks awesome and, though the launch party was a little too crowded for my taste, they surely kicked off their publishing release in style!
And where to put this new book that you will surely want to grace your coffee table? I made sure to peruse the merchandise while I was there and I am in love with this:
this:
and this:
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment