Thursday, September 1, 2011

Friday Footnotes

Happy (nearly) Friday! Well, it is Labor Day weekend and officially the symbolic end-of-summer...  Tear....
As a teacher, I am lucky to have summers off.  Each June, the summer stretches out languidly in front of me, full of promises.  It is amazing to me how quickly they fly.  So, whether you are barbecuing or heading to the beach, enjoy the last of summer!
Here are some things that I am loving on this Friday before Labor Day weekend:
Saturday Surprises! Apparently, the boyfriend has something up his sleeve...excited to see what it is!
My upcoming trip to go "leaf peeping!" Ahh yes, this New England tradition is a favorite of mine and I can't wait to cram all my favorite fall stuff into a weekend filled with apple picking, hiking, and kayaking.
Yoga! While I am not normally one of those people who gets excited about exercise, since April, I have had an issue with vertigo and I am finally over it (YAY!) and ready to return to my most enjoyed (well, in regards to working out) pastime.
Return of the Mac: Just got a call from the Apple store and MacMan lives again! Yesssss!
Happy Labor Day! Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment