Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Footnotes

Here is what I am loving on this much appreciated Friday:
I have been looking for a bar cart for about a year now and, let me tell you, I have found the perfect one!
The super cute company Society Social has been reviving the bar cart as a prominent piece of coveted furniture. Personally, I am in LOVE with "The Stanton," which is named after a bar that I love on the Lower East Side.
The movie 50/50 that I just can't wait to see! While the movie looks totally amazing, I must admit that it was the dog cameo that got me!
One Step Beyond: After a field trip to the Museum of Natural History this week, I found myself staring up at the giant blue whale under which there is a dance floor where I am pretty sure that AMNH hosts it's monthly "One Step Beyond" parties. Can't wait to see the boyfriend dance; it is simultaneously endearing and eh hem...fascinating. 

A book that can help me realize, find, or, who am I kidding, develop, my inner stylishness...
Happy, happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment