Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Footnotes

Happy Friday! Here are some fabulous things that I am loving on this crisp, cool, fall Friday...
I love Christmas cards; sending, receiving, and browsing! Rifle Paper cards are absolutely adorable and I can't wait to order some for my Christmas correspondence! 
Fall Festivities!!!! This is a "holiday," which, for me, is right up there with Christmas...Each year, in the month of October, three of my friends and I get together for a day that we have dubbed "fall festivities." We meet in the morning and race (in competing teams of two) through a country corn maze, get pumpkins that we return home to carve and roast pumpkin seeds from, stuff our faces with candy corn and taco dip (strange, yes, but a unique tradition all our own), and spend some good old time catching up and laughing. It is definitely one of my favorite days of the year and I can't wait to celebrate tomorrow!
Those last few days of outdoor dining...
After work, I had a beautiful glass of red wine, clinging to those last few days of al fresco dining. I feel like, before I know it, winter will be here, so I need to savor the perfect outdoors while I can...
The Night Circus: OMG. I am (finally!) done. It always takes me longer to read during the beginning of the school year. It was sooooooo good and I completely recommend that you read it! 
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment