Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sad Mac

Remember that episode of Sex and the City when Carrie's Mac computer crashes and all that her screen will reveal is a "sad Mac?"  Immortalized in television history is the mantra that you must back up your work!  Too bad I don't make it my business to take advice from HBO television series...
Yes, today I write to you from a PC because my computer, or "MacMan" as I affectionately like to call him, is off with the geniuses at the Apple store.  I hope that they have good bedside manner and let him down easy if it is terminal.  Here's hoping that they can save him though as he is too young to die.  Oh, and too expensive! Not to mention that his timing is terrible since school and work start next week. Cross your fingers that MacMan makes it through unscathed...
In the meantime, to counter your sadness (felt in solidarity, of course), here are some happy images from my lovely stroll through Central Park today followed by a sneak peak at heaven on Earth...If MacMan doesn't make it, I hope that this is his final resting place...
And a little piece of heaven on the Upper East Side...
Happy Reading and, in lieu of flowers, please send macaroons to "MacMan," care of Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment