Thursday, August 25, 2011

Friday Footnotes

According to the weather people, this is the calm before the umm... hurricane. So, here are some things that I am savoring on this lovely summer Friday before the stormy seas.
Enjoying those last, precious, fleeting days of summer.  Today, my sisters, mom and I head to the winery for some wine tasting, a delightful picnic, and vineyard views.
Mexican Food: From tacos to margaritas, there is no better way to celebrate (or, in my case, lament) the surmise of summer than by indulging in food and drinks that scream summer fiesta.
Surprises! The husband of one of my friends is surprising her tonight with, what in my opinion, is the best surprise ever...her friends! How cute is that?! Luckily, she is too busy to read my lil' old blog, so the secret is safe here... :)
Summer. Oh yes, I will be sad to see it go...
All images via Pinterest
Happy Friday! Enjoy the "calm before the storm..."



No comments:

Post a Comment