Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Footnotes

Here are some things that I am loving on this summer Friday...
My Lower East Side, Latin American dinner plans tonight with one of my favorite friends! Can't wait to dress up, drink mojitos, and hear all about her honeymoon travels!
Our new French press; we made coffee this morning and it was dark, aromatic, and delicious! Plus it reminded us of our dining experience at Twisted Fork! Coffee with a side of happy memory is always divine.
Indulging my summer biking fantasy during "Summer Streets," followed by a trip to Brooklyn Flea tomorrow.  While I am still searching for a library card catalogue, a world globe, and my usual antique key findings, I am really going for the food...Can't wait to have some Vietnamese food from Queen's Dahn Tu! 
Trader Joe's Dog Treats: Frenchie cannot get enough of these peanut buttery treats.  
The Delicious Taste of Possibility: Some potentially great things are on the horizon...now it's just a matter of sorting out desired life directions. One part scary: two parts enticing...
Happy, happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment