Monday, October 1, 2012

My Main(e) Fall Fantasy

M and I are trying to arrange for a little fall foliage trip up to Maine. We have a wedding to go to next weekend and since it is already halfway to Maine, we thought why not continue driving! Spontaneity is not often rewarded on holiday weekends, however, since accommodations are usually booked far in advance. We'll see if it works out!
All fantasy images via Pinterest...
If it does, I am already dreaming up a list of things I would love to do...

I would definitely need to make a stop at Snug Harbor Farm:
How adorable is this farm/garden shop?? 

And a walk through Laudholm farm:
With beach, woods, and farm, this is the autumnal view trifecta!

A meander down downtown Portland:
I am in love with all of the cute little shops and places to eat!

"Lobstah" Rolls in Kennebunk Port: The book below is a great read if you are into these sorts of things...
Yum...

A barefoot walk in a sweater and cuffed jeans on a chilly beach 
Romantic...

Here's hoping my main(e) fantasy this fall becomes a reality! 


No comments:

Post a Comment