Saturday, October 20, 2012

Friday Footnotes

It is absolutely gorgeous out and-even better-I have very little in the way of actual plans for this weekend. Since I have been going non-stop every weekend since the summer, it is really nice to have a relaxing weekend to look forward to...

Here is what I am loving on this perfect October Saturday...
Perfect running weather...
Dinner plans with M. tonight at a new French mussel place followed by some donuts and drinks at a local favorite...yummm
The nearing of my favorite holiday: Halloween!! It's time to figure out my costume...
Happy hour with my coworkers last night, which helped to ease the pain of a really bad day at work...

M's complaint call to Delta about our flight cancellation this summer that resulted in vouchers for both of us...we are already daydreaming about where we will go!
All Images Via Pinterest 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment