Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Packing It All In!

The end of summer is so close I can feel it...What I really want to do is stamp my feet, shake my head back and forth, and scream NO! NO! NOOOOO! four-year-old tempter tantrum style. But...since I can't do that, I am trying to pack in as much fun as I can in these final few days of summer.
Yesterday I took the train to Greenwich to meet my friend for lunch. I really never actually go to Greenwich, but I must say it is cute little town. My friend and I strolled around the town center, window shopped, and then had lunch at Meli-Melo--a cute, little sandwich shop. The highlight of my meal was dessert! Mint chocolate chip ice cream with real mint? Yum.
Today, after lunch with my graduate school friends, I am soooooo excited because my friends from high school (including my West coast favorite!) are coming in for a couple days that will include some champagne, a lot of catching up, some window shopping, dinner at Beauty and Essex and brunch at Le Grainne. I. Can't. Wait!
Circa 2006-ish??
Hope everyone is enjoying those dwindling days of summer!

2 comments:

  1. SO excited and can't wait!! But, really? Was it really necessary to post that picture on the World-Wide-Web?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necessary? Nope. Too delicious to pass up? Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete