Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Footnotes

Here is what I am loving on this August Friday:

It's good to be home! As much as I love travel, the return home is always equally nice; my own bed to sleep in, my dog to cuddle, not selecting clothing from out of a suitcase each morning...

I adored traveling in Ireland and a brief fling with France though and I'll have more to share on this soon!
This tea kettle that I picked up in Ireland and look forward to savoring warm cups of tea from on brisk fall mornings.  
My new favorite Anthropologie-esque store in Dublin: Avoca:
I took a cellphone picture of one of the many adorable displays (and got yelled at for my efforts!), but this store was seriously adorable! It had a cafe, an outdoor rooftop terrace, and multiple levels of stationary, housewares, clothing, food, and other lovely curated items...
My weekend plans: gotta soak up those last precious days of summer! 
This is the final weekend before labor day and I am looking forward to seeing friends and family in abundance, savoring those last chilled glasses of rose, dipping my toes in the pool one last time, and hopefully roasting a s'more or two!

Happy Friday!





1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about the trip, and LOVE the new tea pot!

    ReplyDelete