Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Footnotes

Here are some things that I am loving on this (final) Friday in the month of July:
La Grainne Cafe: For those of you who read Matchbook Magazine (if you don't...you should!) I fell in love with this New York City cafe that I have not been to because of their instagram photo of lunch there...It is now on my to do list when I return from Vancouver.
Iceland Air: Did you know that if you fly Iceland Air you can stopover in Iceland FOR FREE en route to your destination???? Love! I am definitely planning to take advantage of this at some point this year as I have friends in Sweden I am dying to visit! 
This Couple--who I find so inspiring...They got married and have been traveling the world for a year and are documenting their journey on their blog: Mr and Mrs Globe Trot. They are both photographers, which makes their blog even more awesome. 
They Draw and Travel: How cool is this concept? Artists from all over the world illustrate maps of places they have traveled. Love! 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment