Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Footnotes

Thankfully, beautiful weather is coming this weekend.  My umbrella has had quite the workout this week! On that note, here are some things I am loving on this Friday...
The brownie cupcake from Crumbs that was lovely with some MarieBelle hot chocolate that I picked up last time I was in Soho...
Mussels...As I have mentioned before, I love mussels so much. They completely remind me of summer and of the beach and there is just no happier thing!! I cannot wait for my Saturday night dinner plans at The Mussel Pot! There is even an adorable little garden in the back of the restaurant...can't wait!!!!
Peonies...
They might just be the world's prettiest flower. The ones (via Oh Happy Day) in this Paris flower market look delightful!
Those amazing things that you can seemingly do only in New York City like the NYC Rooftop Films...
What a great way to spend a balmy summer night!
Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have one of those brownie cupcakes someday.....

    ReplyDelete