Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Awaken Spring!

On my snowy commute to work this morning, I passed the amazing public art display, "Roses" by Will Ryman.  The bright cheery flowers juxtaposed with the intense snowfall warmed my morning and made me long momentarily for spring--though I hate to ever wish time away.


That said, no harm in daydreaming about spring warmth, blooming flowers, picnics in the park and a lovely warm weather read...

Ahhh yes...a picnic like this one would suffice.
As for reading material, for some reason, the warmer the weather gets, the more that I want to read lighter and airier books.  In order to truly fullfil my warm weather yearning, my book choice tonight will be none other than one of my favorite summer book series: Meg Cabot's Queen of Babble.  I promise no intellectual awakenings; however, this book (and the two that follow) are fun, light and cheerful.  Now if only the weather would follow suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment