Monday, April 23, 2012

NYC Paper Store

As a lover of all things stationery, I am always on the lookout for great paper stores. Today, I headed down to Chelsea after work to visit Paper Presentation and to pick up a few supplies for some projects. I am totally in love with this store...

First of all, the card selection was divine. Not only do they carry staple brands like Papyrus, Crane and Co., and Kate Spade, but they also stock adorable finds that I normally have to order online or buy at specialty shops like Pink Olive or Anthropologie--at a markup. From Rifle Paper to lesser known paper companies that I adore both in NYC and San Francisco, this is a great find!

Beyond fabulous paper supplies, the store also carries an amazing range of paper goods and crafting supplies. I picked up some Divine Twine (in pink and orange), which came in a grey and white chevron goody bag, some gold embossing glitter, some hot pink large dot stickers, among other things.
Pardon the Terrible IPhone Shots...

Our friends just had a baby and so I made a caterpillar card (which is reminiscent of something that their 3 month-year-old will probably make in three more years!) to send their way along with some gifts, which include my absolute favorite gift for New Yorky babies from one of my absolute favorite baby-themed shops...because really..who doesn't need a metro card rattle?!

1 comment:

  1. I know where you're taking me the next time I come to visit. Dying over all the colored twine options!

    ReplyDelete