Friday, April 13, 2012

Me Gusta Espana!

Well, I am back to reality after an amazing trip to Spain with one of my best friends. As travel goes, it was remarkably easy and I am totally in love with Spanish cuisine, lifestyle, and architecture. I am also in love with traveling first class, which I was lucky enough to be able to do because my best friend's dad works for an airline. I am not sure I will ever be able to go back to flights that do not include large reclining seats, gourmet menus, and an endless flow of champagne.

That said, here are some highlights from our trip:
Barcelona beaches; sunbathing, vino on the water, and views, views, views of a beautiful city.
Amazing Alleyways: Turn a narrow cobblestone corner and a breathtaking view appears...
Plazas: I could get used to wine soaked afternoons in plazas.
Catch up with friends from Sweden and a friend teaching and living in Barcelona.
Seville: todos cosas...increible...yeah, I could go on and on about this magical city.

Moroccan Tea and a Day at the Baths in Seville: So relaxing and restful.
Traveling with someone I have known since the first day of ninth grade...friendships are amazing and powerful things: It was so fun to share glasses of wine, breathtaking scenery, new adventures, and memories old and new!
The Picasso Museum: In awe of Picasso's prolific artwork.
Speaking Spanish: It was so fun to use my Spanish!
Spain just might be one of my favorite destinations yet...then again, I feel like I say that every time I go somewhere new! Regardless, I hope that I get to return to this amazing city again soon.

Enjoy your weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment