Monday, April 30, 2012

Frenchie's Birthday

Frenchie was born on May Day, which for those of you who actually know M. and I, is the absolute most perfect day for any dog of ours to be born...

So in celebration of both International Worker's Day and our beloved Frenchie's birthday tomorrow I will (naturally) need to throw a little doggy birthday in celebration of my little guy's life :)

In addition to walking him up to his favorite dog park to see some of his little doggie friends, I think that the following materials will need to make their way into our home...whether M. likes it or not! I have already been instructed not to go out and "spend money on some toy that Frenchie will rip apart in thirty seconds," but nobody said anything about a ban on birthday parties...

Frenchie loves all things pink, thereby making these cupcake toppers the most perfect thing ever to grace the top of his dog-friendly carrot and peanut butter "pupcakes:"
Is it really ever a birthday party without a hat??
In case the pupcakes don't fill up my little fatty...
Image via Melissa Bakes... So cute, right??
Love these cards from Rifle Paper Company! They were actually my holiday cards a few years back and I still adore them. If I was going to do invitations (maybe for the big "5" I will), these cards would be a top choice. 
And of course...the one thing that will actually make Frenchie happiest--apart from M. and I, I mean...
Happy Birthday dear Frenchie...Happy Birthday to you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have no words.... (Though okay, you know I love the cupcake toppers.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Max...his birthday isn't anything like Frenchie's......not a cupcake, hat or gifts to be found. Now I feel like a bad mom.......

    ReplyDelete