Thursday, September 20, 2012

Weekend Happenings

It's Thursday, which means that I am already thinking about the weekend! I am excited to head to the Yankee game on Friday, a concert on Saturday, and the Brooklyn Book Festival on Sunday, but here are some other fun things happening around the city that I may need to squeeze into my weekend itinerary!

Hester Street Fair 3rd Annual Stylist Tent: Music, mimosas, and great fashion finds for cheap! If you are more into food than fashion, tonight is their Farewell summer Clambake.
The Feast of San Gennaro runs through Sunday. While I sometimes feel a little claustrophobic when I go to this, it always promises to have good food...I am such a sucker for good food...

Andy Warhol opened at the Met a few days ago. I am hoping to stop there on my way home from work one of these days!
Monet's Garden runs through early October at the New York Botanical Garden--I need to get there before it closes!
 So, if you are in NYC this weekend, be sure to check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment