Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fashion Week: NYC


I am not in the fashion world, nor am I particularly fashionable, and yet every year I am acutely aware of the start of fashion week because it takes place right near where I work. Walking past models in stilettos and contraptions that I would hardly classify as clothes has the impact of making this mere mortal feel the need to step up her game...

I always dress just a little bit nicer this week each year as a result.

Should you be in NYC this week, be sure to check out Fashion's Night Out tomorrow night at various locations throughout the city. I am hoping to hit up at least a couple of nearby stores; however, we'll see how motivated I am feeling after my FIRST DAY BACK WITH STUDENTS! Yikes. I think that wearing this and walking down a runway might be less daunting...

Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday, whatever you are up to...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment