Sunday, February 26, 2012

Espana!

While this break, though bookended with fun weekend plans, consisted almost entirely of doing work, at least I know that April break will be completely devoted to fun! The promise of those plans are helping me significantly as I trudge through this graduate school paper, grading, and planning for work.

One of my friends is teaching in an international school in Spain and a few of my other friends live in Europe where, thanks to Ryan Air, it is cheap to get from one place to the other. Therefore, in April we will all meet in Barcelona! I. Can't. Wait. Usually in February or (sometimes and!) April, I head out to San Diego to meet up with one of my closest friends; however, once I told her I wanted to go to Spain, she decided that she wanted to head out of the country too. I am super psyched to be off to Spain to see friends and to travel with her. We always have a great time together as, though we talk almost every day, we live on opposite sides of the country. We are also planning to do a little traveling on our own--can't wait to see the south of Spain--ahhhhh Seville!! 

So far on my list of must-sees:

Las Ramblas in Barcelona
A glass of wine at La Vinya del Senyor 
All images via Pinterest...
Museu Picasso

In the meantime...back to writing papers...

1 comment: