Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksy Thanks

Well, once again, time has seemed to escape me! With Thanksgiving, weddings, catch-ups with friends, finals approaching, grades due, and the usual work/life/school balance with which to contend, my favorite pastime has fallen by the wayside...Final final next Wednesday...then, I promise to be back!

In the meantime...

Here are some things that I am thankful for on this last day of November:
Essie "bike ride:" Yes, it's superficial and shallow, but somehow finding my perfect pink brings me great joy and gratitude...
The peanut butter cookie smell that filled my apartment when I came home exhausted at 9:00 tonight: I am lucky girl! Thanks M.!
Loved Ones: It was so nice to see family and friends over Thanksgiving. I am lucky to have so many amazing people in my life.

New York, New York: To live in the greatest city in the world is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself!
The best class I have ever taken: It's funny, I actually debated dropping this class because I was overwhelmed just looking at the course load on the syllabus. 7 papers later (with still a major final paper to go) it has been the most amazing graduate school experience I have ever had. I have made new and amazing friends through the class, had my perspectives challenged and challenged others' views, and really transformed in many ways as a person. Ahhh yes...the power of education...

(All images via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment