Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This month in New York City is the 19th Annual Hot Chocolate Festival at City Bakery. Need I say more? I personally cannot wait to try "The Ode to the Polar Bear" hot chocolate on February 15th!
In the meantime, in honor of chocolate, I am going to read David Lebovitz's The Great Book of Chocolate.  Even the book cover looks good enough to eat! Beyond that, I am all for a book that touts the health benefits of a substance as delicious as chocolate. 
So, if you are in NYC in the month of February, be sure to wrap cold hands around a warm mug of hot chocolate and then (since you'll be in the neighborhood) head over for a walk along the High Line, which will, undoubtably, be covered in snow and ice and look nothing like this... 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're making me crave hot chocolate. I wish I could be in New York to have a cup with you....think of me while you're sipping a warm yummy cocoa....

    ReplyDelete