Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Footnotes

The weather has been unseasonably warm in New York City this week. I cannot remember the last time I wore ballet flats here in early March. Loving it...

Here are some other things I am loving on this beautiful Friday:

The Irish Soda Bread I will get tomorrow morning in celebration of St. Patrick's Day; fresh baked and still warm from Orwashers...Yummmmm
Speaking of St Patrick's Day...while I am fighting a cold, I hope to make it to the parade and also drink a Guinness in celebration of the lucky green holiday!
AirBnB: My new (to me) favorite travel resource! On our upcoming trip to Spain, we are booking a few places through here and I am excited to see what this source is like! I have heard great things and have my fingers crossed that that will be my experience as well!
Wallpaper City Guides from Phaidon: colorful, cute, and chock full of great travel tidbits... I am totally in love with these guides!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment